Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu, its the Console Shockcast! Amazing things are happening on the granddaddy of all consoles; the legendary Atari 2600!
We welcome James from ZeroPage Homebrew onto the show, and we talk about some of the stunning homebrew Atari 2600 games that are being developed by the 2600 programming community!
– How James got started with ZeroPage Homebrew
– What actually is video game homebrew?
– The crazy limitations of the 2600 and how homebrewers work around them – Flashcarts on the 2600, what are the options?
– Online gaming on the 2600, its real!
– Great 2600 homebrew titles
– The emerging Atari 7800 homebrew scene
– Great modern ways to play Atari 2600 games Intro/Outro Music
– Crystal World (Third stage theme) – Gradius II (1988) – Arcade/PC Engine – Composer(s): Shinji Tasaka, Motoaki Furukawa, Kenichi Matsubara, Seiichi Fukami