Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu, its the Console Shockcast! We have developer RozzBozzy as a guest on the latest Shockcast, who is currently creating a tribute to the classic Virtua Racing style of 90s polygonal arcade racer, SP Grand Prix!
Discover what motivated RozzBozzy to create SP Grand Prix, along with his other projects and much much more!
– How the Unity tool got RozzBozzy into the world of video game development.
– That awesome low-polygon look, how do you achieve this with modern tools?
– What platforms could SP Grand Prix appear on?
– The process of getting a game on a platform such as Steam.
– That perfect SEGA blue skies arcade racing aesthetic!
– RozzBozzy’s other projects including Re-Xevious and Re-Enduro.
– OutRun 2 being the last classic arcade racer. – Other potential dream game projects RozzBozzy would like to tackle. Intro/Outro Music – Pounding Pavement – Daytona USA (1994) – Saturn – Composer(s): Takenobu Mitsuyoshi