Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu! Its the Console Shockcast!
We love retro games, but connecting old consoles to new TV’s can be a pain. So we have invited one of our fave Youtubers who is dedicated to getting old consoles working and looking their best in modern times,
Bob from RetroRGB! With Bob we try and provide you with the best tips/practices to use with your retro setup!
– How Bob got his YT channel going
– 240p and 480i signals
– Pound and Hyperkin HDMI cables for retro consoles, are they worth it? – HDTVs vs CRT
– What is lag, and why do HDTVs cause it?
– Getting SCART on TVs that dont have a SCART socket
– Scalers, what are the best ones
– Retro Mini consoles, are they any good?
Check out Bobs YT channel! : https://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRGB
Intro/Outro Music – Fighting in the Street – Streets of Rage (1991) – Sega Mega Drive – Composer(s): Yuzo Koshiro