Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu, its the Console Shockcast! With the rumours of the Switch 2 getting stronger and stronger, we share our opinions on what the final form of the mythical console should take.
This alongside our usual verbal download of gaming thoughts and feelings spanning anything old or new! – Stu gives us an update on his retro PC gaming adventure.
– The weird era of still-mostly offline, and physical retail games in PC gaming in the late 00s and early 10s.
– The problems with releasing older PC games on modern online storefronts like Steam.
– Sega releasing games from their Arcade history, but only within a new game!
– Why do Sega stop at 1995 when it comes re-releasing their old stuff?
– Are early 32bit era games too janky to enjoy in modern times?
– Some quick thoughts on F-Zero 99
– Will the Switch 2 really be in the Series S ballpark in graphical power?
Intro/Outro Music – Taking to the Air – Terminator (1993) – Sega Mega CD – Composer(s): Tommy Tallarico