Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu, its the Console Shockcast! We’ve been collecting video games for a long time, but how have things changed over the years.
Are we inside a collecting bubble that will burst? Should you aim for full console library sets or just focus on games that actually interest you? This week we contemplate the video game collecting past and future, and give some of our experiences on this fun and sometimes complex aspect of retro gaming.
– How we started with video game collecting.
– Our biggest collecting regrets.
– What drives us to collect.
– Aiming for a complete console library set, is it worth it?
– Buying retro from CEX.
– What areas are we looking to focus on with our collecting.
– Is the collecting “bubble” a myth?
– Will Xbox One/PS4 games be collectible when the Day One patches for them aren’t available? Intro/Outro Music – NiGHTS Pinball Table Theme – Sonic Adventure (1998) – Sega Dreamcast – Composer(s): Jun Senoue, Kenichi Tokoi, Fumie Kumatani
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS