Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu, its the Console Shockcast!
Console Shock has finally got it hands on a modded Xbox 360 console, and this episode we take a look at all the effort that goes into getting it set up nicely.
Want to experience OG Xbox in glorious HDMI, or play some delisted XBLA games?
Maybe you missed out on the Xbox Indie games store.
Check out the show, and see what you can do with a modded 360!
– What exactly is a modded Xbox 360?
– Why you might prefer to get one pre-modded.
– The fairly tedious process Trev went through to get a large library of titles onto the system. – Playing long delisted XBLA games.
– Xbox Live Indie Games.
– Going beyond the 500GB hard drives of retail units.
– How does it compare to a modded PS3? Intro/Outro Music
– Kokiri Forest Theme – The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (1998) – Nintendo 64 – Composer(s): Koji Kondo