Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu!
Its the Console Shockcast! Did we all grow up in the 90s surrounded by video game arcades, stuffed with all the classics just like the big American YouTubers reminisce on? Was the arcade gaming experience the same for us growing up in small English towns as it was for them? Take a trip with Trev and Stu, as they talk about what arcade video gaming looked like to them during their childhoods. This and much more….
– Did you own any of the classics in the 90s?
– How we bought games as kids.
– Arcade gaming in the UK, was it common?
– Renting games in the 90s
– Growing up playing games in seaside Essex and Kent!
– PS Vita hacking
– how easy is it?
– FIFA 21 “Legacy Edition” on Switch – is it a ripoff?
– Nintendo eShop game sales vs PSN Vita game sales
– Sega Astro City Mini
– what we like about it and what could make it better
– The new Mega Everdrive Pro, worth the upgrade over the X7?
– Sega Game Gear Mini – a cute retro gaming remake, or a useless novelty?
Intro/Outro Music – Scene 1 Theme – Teenage Mutent Ninja Turtles (Konami 1989) – Arcade – Composer(s): Mutsuhiko Izumi, Miki Higashino, Kozo Nakamura
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS