Retro and current gen gaming chat, with Trev and Stu! Its the Console Shockcast! We welcome back another guest from our recent past, Bob from RetroRGB! Bob is a legend among us folk who like to hook our old consoles with their quirky analog connections to the latest and greatest displays.
Join us as we go on a journey through the world of SCART switches, CRTs, display lag, HDMI converters and composite crazyness!
– RAD2X plug n play HDMI cables are here!
– OSSC settings per console, great resources to help you
– The lowdown on display lag, and how converters can add to it
– Does 480i/480p content look better on CRTs?
– What is the hardest console to get working on a HDTV?
– What is the Polymega and is it worth it?
– New ODE options for the Sega Saturn, but which is best?
Check out Bobs YT channel! : https://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRGB
Intro/Outro Music – Sewer Surfin – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Turtles In Time (1992) – Super Nintendo – Composer(s): Mutsuhiko Izumi & Kozo Nakamura
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS